Once a year we host a massive Get Published! contest with our partner The Write Point.
One winner will be chosen in each of the following categories:
- Specialty (Children’s and Poetry)
- Must be completed and all original work
- Non-Fiction and Fiction must contain at least 30,000 words
- Children’s books must be between 500-800 words
- Poetry must contain a collection of 20-25 poems (no haiku)
- Must be a member of The Write Point
- Must be submitted through The Write Point
- Must be submitted by March 30th, 2020
All entries can be submitted between May 1st, 2019 and March 30th, 2020.
What do the Winners get?
- Indie Publishing Contract with Hurn Publications
- The Write Point Swag Bag
- Social Media Launch Party (once the book is ready)
- Free Book Cover Design
- Author Highlight for the whole year at The Write Point and Hurn Publications until the new winners are announced for the next year
- 2000 points
Honorable Mentions (3 people):
- 1000 points
Do you still have questions? Email us at: Publish@HurnPublications.com