Discover Amazon’s 2020 Top best-sellers in Books, Kindle eBooks and beyond!
(Links to Amazon – Non-Affiliate Links)
- A Promised Land by Barack Obama
- Too Much and Never Enough by Mary L. Trump Ph.D.
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owns
- Midnight Sun by Stephanie Meyer
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo
- The Room Where It Happened by John Bolton
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- How to Be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Rage by Bob Woodward
- Caste by Isabel Wilkerson
- Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey
- American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- The Splendid and the Vile by Erik Larson
- The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
- The Body Keeps Score by Bessel van der Kolk M. D.
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
- Live Free or Die by Sean Hannity
- Burn After Writing by Sharon James
- Get Out of You Head by Jennie Allen
- Educated by Tara Westover
- Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Humans by Brandon Stanton
- Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Pairs With Life by John Taylor
Lets us know which one you’re excited to read in the comments!
…is a home for bold ideas and big thinkers.
We’re an Indie Publishing Company aiming to help educate, inspire and coach new and experienced authors. We’re a different kind of publisher who believes that writers should be able to make a living doing what they love.
Signing up for our newsletter gets you Book Reviews, Books On Tour, Cover Reveals, Giveaways and Book Sales delivered right to your inbox. Stay up to date in the Indie Publishing world!