Prep Time3 minutes
Cook Time10 minutes
Total Time13 minutes
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free flour
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil or other oil for the pan
- Heat 6.5-7″ skillet on medium. Brush with coconut oil or other oil/butter of choice.
- In a medium bowl whisk the eggs until smooth, add milk, sugar, flour and mix well trying to get rid of flour clumps.
- Pour the eggy mixture onto the pan and cover with the lid.
- Cook on medium or low if medium starts to burn for about 7-10 minutes. The mixture will puff up a lot and it’ll smell like French Toast.
- Once the lid is removed the omelet will fall and it’s expected.
- Serve with berries or real maple syrup like French Toast.
I usually start the cooking on medium and then reduce to low somewhere in the middle of cooking.
Chef Hurn has 20 years of Culinary Experience; most of that being in Luxury Resorts and 4 Star Hotels and on a large scale. Learn about how you can work with
Chef Hurn at